At the Amite County Career & Technical Center, we prepare our students for their future. Our CTE program connects students to college and careers by giving them the opportunity to explore specific career pathways and develop valuable career skills before leaving high school. CTE courses engage students in a variety of subjects, incorporating academic, creative and technical skills. By completing CTE pathways, our students gain the knowledge, attitude and skills to succeed in post-secondary careers and college.
- What interests you most?
- What are you good at?
- What are your favorite subjects in school?
- What values are important to you?
- What are your career interests?
- What careers best match my values, interests, abilities and aptitude?
- What education/training does my career interest require?
- What courses offered in high school allow me to: "Try-on" my future career or college major?; Learn skills that will help you get a good job upon graduation?; Learn skills to help pay for college?; and Learn skills in case a college degree is not obtained.